Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of Dean of the School of Engineering.
The Madina Institute of Science and Technology is accredited by the National Accreditation Board to offer under graduate programmes in Engineering. The Institute is affiliated to the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
The Dean is the Head of the School and shall be responsible to the Vice-President, Academic Affairs for providing leadership to the School and for maintaining and promoting efficiency and good governance in accordance with policies and procedures of the Institute.
Qualification of candidate:
1. Must be a Professor in any of the following Engineering programmes: Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Oil and Gas.
Must be Senior Lecturer with at least ten (10) years’ experience as Head of Department or three years as a Dean.
2. Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to organize the human and material resources of the School to achieve its objectives and the overall vision of the Institute.
3. Must be able to link up the various departments in the School with the appropriate industries.
4. Must be impartial and able to make sound judgments.
5. Must be highly innovative.
Terms of the Appointment
1. The appointment is for a period of three (3) years and may be renewed for another term of three years.
2. Attractive salary
Mode of Application:
Qualified and Interested candidates are to submit an Application Letter with the following attachments:
a. Curriculum vitae, including names and addresses of two referees and copies of all relevant certificates and,
b. A one page Statement of the Candidate’s Vision for the School.
Applicants should submit two (2) copies of the application under Registered Cover to the addresses below;
The Vice-President, Academic Affairs
Madina Institute of Science and Technology
P.O. Box CT 10159
Deadline: Friday, 21st July, 2017
Telephone: +233 303 932887.