Accept my congratulations on your admission to the Madina Institute of Science and Technology, MIST. This is the right place to be and thank you for choosing the Madina Institute of Science and Technology.
On behalf of the Council and the Management of the Madina Institute of Science and Technology MIST, I warmly welcome you personally and collectively in my capacity as Dean of students to the Institute. I pray you enjoy your stay with us here, so you come out successfully at the end of your program. At Madina Institute of Science and Technology, Excellence is our hall mark and discipline is the name of the game. One of our core values is integrity, which we would entreat you to uphold.
Acting Dean of Students' Affairs
Dr. Rabiatu Armah
All Fresh students are to follow the steps listed below to register for the first semester.
1. On arrival on M.I.S.T Campus, proceed to the Accounts Office and show the Officer-In-Charge evidence of your having paid the stated fees for the semester. A Receipt will be issued to you.
2. You will show the receipt to the Registration Officer who will give you forms for completion. The completed forms should be returned to the Registration Officer.
3. Students should check the Notice Board for the list of courses available to them during the semester.
4. Students who want to change their programme of study should first contact the Assistant Registrar, Academic Affairs.
5. For further information, students can contact the Assistant Registrar, Academic Affairs.
You are welcome to the Madina Institute of Science and Technology, where you will be supported to realise your potentioal in all aspects of life.
Vice-President, Academic Affairs.
click to download Hostel form.
The program of activities for orientation will be communicated to you.
FEES AND REMISSION FOR FIRST 20 STUDENTS
The Management of MIST has for this year, made a remission of half fees for each fresh student. You are a beneficiary of this remission.
For the 2017/2018 Academic year Admission, therefore, the total amount of fees is One Thousand Ghana cedis (GHC 1,000) for Business Students, and One thousand, Two hundred and fifty Ghana cedis (GHC 1,250) for Engineering Students, per Semester.
Your place may be offered to another person if by the expiration of the deadline.
Fresh Undergraduate Students should click to download the University Regulations Handbook. In addition, find the handbook for your programme of study below and download.